With this data protection statement, we inform our customers about the processing of their personal data. We collect personal data to manage the customer relationship. The customer must also accept the terms of this privacy statement in order to use it VM Limon services. The data we collect can be divided into data provided by the user, data observed from the use of online services, and data derived with the help of analytics.
We use data:
- To provide an easy-to-use and secure service
- To provide a good customer experience
- For the development of customer service and the ordering platform
The controller and its contact information
The controller of the processed personal data is: Taxi service Ville Vesa (Y ID number: 2874958-2)
Ruukkukatu 22 b 4
04460 Nummenkylä You can ask more about data protection and personal data processing by email:
What information can be collected about me?
- Information provided by the user himself or information that identifies the person
- Identifying information such as name
- Contact information, such as address, email address and phone number
- Username and password for customers registered on the order platform
- Information collected according to the customer's order history
- Payment information, including billing information
- Data observed about the use of the services and derived with the help of analytics
- Terminal identification information
What is my personal data used for?
Personal data is used
- To maintain the customer
- For order processing and archiving
- To improve the customer experience
- For analytics and statistical purposes
- To provide better customer service
Information is processed based on the customer relationship between the customer and VM Limo or the obligations of legislation.
Some of the functions of the order platform are based on the legitimate interest of the data controller, so that we can offer the best possible service experience. Such functions include surveys and review requests, as well as customer-based reminders. With these functions, we offer e.g.
- We ask our customers' opinions about our service
- Notifications about changes in transactions, if it has been a while since our customers' previous transactions
The personal data processed includes the contact information of our customers for possible communication.
How is my data stored and protected?
All personal data is protected against unauthorized access and against accidental or illegal data destruction, alteration, transfer, transfer or other illegal processing.
VM Limo stores customer data in the EU region. The servers are protected against data breaches and denial of service attacks.
In the processing of personal data and technical solutions, we follow good data protection practices, e.g. data consolidation, minimization, pseudonymization, anonymization and encryption. In the processing of personal data, the requirements of the EU data protection regulation applicable from 25 May 2018 have been taken into account.
All access to personal data is monitored in accordance with good practices.
Who processes my personal data?
Only VM Limo's own employees have access to customer data, and our staff is trained to use data safely and ethically. Each of our staff sees customer data only to the extent that it is necessary for the performance of work tasks.
We use trusted contractual partners, in which case information can be transferred to a third party. The agreements with all partners take into account the requirements set by the EU data protection regulation and other legislation. Company responsible for data processing:
Taxi service Ville Vesa (Y ID: 2874958-2)
Ruukkukatu 22 b4
How long will my data be kept?
We only keep your personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the purposes described in this statement. In addition, some information may be kept longer to the extent that it is necessary to fulfill obligations set by law, such as accounting responsibilities, and to demonstrate their proper implementation.
At the customer's request, personal information about him can be deleted or anonymized from VM Limo's systems. The deletion and anonymization procedure is irreversible, and we cannot restore deleted customer accounts.
For some information, legislation imposes obligations on the longer-term storage of information, e.g. for the following purposes:
- The Accounting Act defines longer retention periods for information, regardless of whether the material contains personal data or not
- System log information is collected and stored as required by law, so that we can offer our customers a legal and secure ordering platform
- Taking sufficient backups of the shop's databases and systems in order to secure data, correct error situations and ensure data security and continuity
What rights do I have?
As a customer, you have the right to:
- Get access to your personal data, including the right to receive a copy of your personal data
- Requests correction or deletion of personal data about you
- Under certain conditions, request restriction of processing or object to the processing of personal data
You can make a request to exercise your rights by contacting our customer service. The request must be sufficiently specific so that our customer service can verify your identity. We will notify you if we are unable to implement your request in some respects, such as deleting all information that we have a legal obligation to retain (for example, credit information) or the right.
If you notice that the processing is flawed or illegal, you have the right to file a complaint to the data protection authority.
How can I get the information about myself stored in the system?
You can request information stored in VM Limo's systems by contacting us by email:
How can I influence the use of my data?
VM Limo is committed to offering its customers opportunities to influence the processing of their data.
The customer can ask VM Limo to delete their own data at any time by contacting them to our customer service.
Note! In some cases, not all information can be deleted and legislation may require us to retain some of the information related to the customer.
Will my personal data be transferred to third parties?
We may disclose some necessary information to third parties to ensure the delivery.
We also use customer data with third parties for analytics purposes. We use browsing data with partners so that we can better offer you our services. Information used for analytics and personalization purposes is always anonymized or pseudonymized whenever possible. Only we can connect the used pseudonymized information to your name.
If necessary, we also hand over information to the authorities. We always also inform the customer about information requests, if it is allowed within the framework of the law.
We pass on information to the following third parties:
- For analytics and statistics partners
- To email marketing partners if the customer has allowed a weekly newsletter, communications based on browsing history or requests for product reviews
- To an SMS partner when you want to send confirmation messages to the customer
- To a third-party transport company, if we are unable to carry out the transport ourselves
- When paying with a payment card to a payment intermediary
- To the invoicing operator, when invoicing is selected as the payment method
- To the debt collection company, when the invoices are due and going into debt collection
When transferring and processing data, VM Limo takes care of a high level of data security and protection in accordance with the EU data protection regulation. The means of verifying the level of data processing by third parties are model contract clauses approved by the European Commission, data protection regulations binding the group (BCR arrangement) or another approved method according to the data protection regulation.
Are cookies used on the store's website and what are they?
The technologies we use for analytics, such as cookies, help us better understand our customers' behavior and tell us which services our customers are interested in. The information used is anonymized whenever possible. Otherwise, we treat the information as personal to the extent that the identifier contains customer-targeting information, such as an IP address. Identifiers that can be connected to the customer in some way are also treated as personal information. The validity period of tags is 30s-24 months.
We use Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google AdWords and Google Display Network for the use of our site, sales-related analytics and, with your consent, also for marketing targeting. The information sent to Google only contains anonymized or pseudonymized information. Read more about data processing in Google Analytics.
Can this privacy statement be changed?
Due to the development of services and changes in legislation, we reserve the right to change the data protection statement. Significant changes to the privacy statement will be notified to registered customers when the terms are updated.
Who can I contact?
You can contact us for questions related to privacy, data processing and the privacy statement by email: